Arranging and Orchestration
- Tony Banks (Genesis). Prepared music from the artist's classical album Seven.
- Hannah Peel (The Magnetic North). Arranged the artist's 2016 song 'Standing on the Roof of the World' as part of Spitfire Audio's 'One to Watch' Series (see below).
- Stacey Skeete (The Voice UK, 2017). Arranged and orchestrated multiple songs for the artist's first studio album.
- The Orchestra of the Swan. Arranged and orchestrated Chinese songs for a special 2016 concert celebration.
- Janice (2017), starring Hebe Beardsall (ITV's Victoria, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2), and directed by Jason Imlach. Premiered at BAFTA.
- 1896 (2015), starring Samantha Michelle and directed by Erica Bergsmeds.
- Series of short art films by Cally Trench, in an ongoing long-term project.
- Compositions performed by groups such as: The Royal Opera House Orchestra Covent Garden under Sir Antonio Pappano, broadcast on BBC Radio 3 in 2010, The Aurora Orchestra, and the Doha String Quartet.
- Performances of original works in venues such as: Westminster Abbey, The Royal Albert Hall, and The Royal College of Music.
- Theatre composition, scoring a production of John Hodge's Collaborators at The Oxford Union (2014).
© Joshua Hagley 2020